LoudounStay Executive Concierge is the key that unlocks the door leading from our “down-to-earth luxury” into an elevated experience for corporate retreats.
Each corporate team that chooses LoudounStay is unique. Our executive concierge’s mission is to listen to the underlying goal for your time away as a team and help you plan events and activities that will best support that goal.
For the highly effective, connected leadership team that needs uninterrupted time to rejuvenate as well as privacy to have deeper conversations and strategize, our estates are the ideal setting.
Enjoying the sunrise and breathing in the fresh country air during a morning run, relaxing over drinks and cigars on the wrap around decks, throwing a fishing line in the pond, and fireside chats in the evening are all highly recommended during your stay.
With options for a refrigerator and pantry pre-stocked with local, farm fresh fare, regional beer on tap, delivery of wine and spirits, catered meals, and fabulous Elevated Chef Table event, every palate will be satisfied.
What can the Executive Concierge handle for our stay?
- Offering Local expertise and connections to local businesses
- Pre-stocking the refrigerators with perishable items
- Pre-stocking the pantry
- Delivering welcome baskets
- Delivering welcome charcuterie
- Pick up and delivery of wine, beer and spirits
Coordinating and scheduling for:
- Elevated Chef Table
- Catered meals
- Private tours
- Custom wine tasting experience
- Winery and brewery tours
- Private events (like bourbon tastings, etc.)
- Shuttles to and from the airport
- Shuttles to and from activities
Why Hire LoudounStay Executive Concierge?
Working with our Executive Concierge allows you to choose the parts of your retreat that will live in your team’s memory beforehand and focus on relationships rather than details once you arrive.
What are some of the events and workshops available onsite?
Show your appreciation for your team with an Elevated Chef Table Experience where you can wine and dine them. Our team prepares a full meal in your estate’s gourmet kitchen, including handcrafted cocktails, serving your team as much interaction with our Chef as you prefer.
- To lighten the group atmosphere while also strengthening communication and collaboration, an innovative approach is available via highly flexible Improv Workshops offered by a skilled (and funny) team trained by a CEO who discovered that laughter breaks down barriers and promotes a fantastic learning and collaborative environment.
- Stretch your team’s creativity as they create gorgeous art in a workshop led by a local nationally recognized artist.
- Bond in the kitchen as your team works with a local chef making gourmet pizzas.
Teams arriving from various places around the globe often haven’t had a chance to get to know each other in person. These teams are looking for a way to build camaraderie with adventures that are shoulder-to-shoulder but not overly challenging. This might look like a relaxing float down the Shenandoah River complete with a chef-created picnic lunch or an afternoon outing to explore local wineries and breweries.
- Rope courses and zip line tours offer the chance for your team to throw all of their energy into overcoming obstacles together as well as spurring each other with encouragement. This trust building works up a hearty appetite, so returning to the enticing aroma of delicious local BBQ at the property is a bonus!
- A guided hike on the Appalachian Trail followed up by dinner at Bear Chase Brewery has the ability to connect person to person while also renewing each individual as they spend time in nature.
How does the process work?
Your team experience is fully customizable and ala carte. Once we understand your main objectives and budget for your stay, we can recommend services and experiences that would fit well with your goal.
- You choose the best options for your team from the list we provide. A non-refundable deposit of $500 (which is credited toward your final invoice) is due to begin the planning process.
- We schedule the experiences, services, and products you choose and send you an estimated invoice. Upon receipt of the invoice, 50% of the total is due with the remainder upon the conclusion of your stay.
What is the concierge cost?
The initial consultation is complementary. All additional planning services will be invoiced accordingly.